Islamic Trading Account
Accounts free of interest
CFD1000 is happy to present CFD1000 Islamic accounts which are free from interest in accordance with the provisions of Islamic Sharia law.
Through the trading conditions that apply to an Islamic account, CFD1000 will not be collecting any extra commissions on Swap transactions for the trading account.
What does an Islamic account mean?
It is simply an account without interest and also devoid of usurious loans, where, according to Islamic law prohibits a Muslim to receive or pay any benefits in exchange with trading operations.
Our CFD1000 Islamic accounts are different from regular Forex and CFD1000 accounts because overnight interest (also referred to as swap or rollover) is never credited to or debited from Islamic accounts.
Terms of Islamic accounts
- The transaction price will be paid in full without any delay.
- Account will be free of commission and interest
- Depending on the account type you will have the same benefits as any other trader
Features of an Islamic account at CFD1000:
- No swaps or rollover.
- Does not levy extra commission on the management of Islamic accounts.
- There are no additional costs; the difference in points (spread) does not differ between all types of accounts.
So how do I open an Islamic account with CFD1000?
- Opening a real account or demo account through the site
- Send account information, account number or user name to our support staff which will automatically be transferred to the Arabic desk.
Please note that all of the staff of the Arabic Language departments require adequate information in order to open an Islamic account
You can request a call back from our representative in order to speed up the process. Contact us today